For use with the Nocospray system
Refill for the 007-150 Bottle. Hydrogen peroxide silver nitrate solution for use with the Nocospray system (item # 007-020), Nocospray 007-040 In-room wall unit or 007-042 out-room wall unit.
- Non Toxic
- Non Corrosive
- No residue
- Nocolyse is an hydrogen peroxide based solution for use with the Nocospray systems
- Ready to use, do not dilute
- Health Canada approved sporicide: DIN 02377527
- Shelf Life: 2 years sealed
- Indicate opening date on label – once opened, the product can be used for up to 2 months
- Store at room temperature in upright position
- Non corrosive when used as directed
READY TO USE – DO NOT DILUTE
Directions: Solution ready to use; to be used only as part of the Nocospray Disinfection System. To achieve the sporicidal effect, follow the operation instructions in the Nocospray User Manual and use a setting equal to seven times the room volume. Allow 60 minute contact time.
- Avoid contact with eyes (if contact occurs, immediately rinse eyes with a large volume of water while holding the eyelids open).
- Avoid contact with hands. In case of contact with hands, wash thoroughly with water.
- Avoid inhaling Nocolyse vapor; leave room when Nocospray machine is in operation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store bottles at room temperature in upright position.
- Shelf Life: 2 years sealed; discard 2 months after opening.