The Comfort Plus Commode was designed to make the customers’ experience with the commode as efficient and comfortable as possible. We took our 40+ years of experience in design and redesigned our commode from the ground up. These are some of the improvements:
- A curved, more comfortable seat that is 20% larger* than other non-bariatric homecare commodes on the market.
- Thanks to the flexible frame design the Comfort Plus Commode can be used as a toilet frame, with a pail (included) or bed pan.
- Other ergonomic, user-friendly improvements include:
- Pail and bedpan insertion and removal from the top or the back gives you more flexibility for set up and clean-up.
- Grab tabs on the seat and cover so hands stay further away from waste when opening and closing the commode.
- A built in splash guard reduces the pieces required for assembly, use and cleaning when the commode is used as a toilet frame
- The Comfort Plus Commode was designed as part of the Zorbi bag system this makes clean up, hygiene easy. Using the Zorbi bags with the commode also helps control odor reduce the spread of germs
- Moulded armerests
- Ultra Ergonomic Seat (20% larger)*
- Built-in splash guard
- Multi Access for Pail and Bedpan
- 350 lb (158.7 Kg) Weight Capacity
- Tool-free Setup
- Zorbi™ System Compatible
- Smooth surfaces for easy cleaning
- Lifetime limited warranty
Instruction manual (pdf file)
Assembly diagrams and parts lists (pdf file)
*20% larger than most other homecare commodes