- Ultra hygienic and multi-functional commode.
- Simple and easy to clean.
- Not a single screw, nut or bolt.
- Comes with pulp and plastic bedpan holders.
MedPro Defense® Clinell® infection control Commode
Out of stock
Ultra hygienic and multi-functional. Simple and easy to clean commode by
Not a single screw, nut or bolt
Comes with pulp and plastic bedpan holders
- Ultra hygienic
No screws, nuts or bolts. Simple, smooth moulded design means less places for dirt and germs to accumulate.
- No rust, stainless steel frame
5 year frame warranty.
- Easy to clean
Smooth, curved, non-porous surfaces allow for better and easier cleaning.
- Only 10 parts to quickly dismantle and reassemble
Suitable for both pulp and plastic bedpans. Can also be used as a shower chair or over a toilet.
- Single-piece, all-plastic bedpan rack
Can be removed for easy cleaning or to use the commode over the toilet.
- Stain resistant
Resistant to staining and chemical damage.
- EasyMove™ lockable wheels
With patented EasyMove™ and TotalStop™ design*.
- Safe and sanitary plastic seat
Latex free seat cover, flush with seat, with no stitching or foam which guards against germ build up, allergies and is easy to clean.
- Hinged armrests
Enables easy patient transferring and support handling. The arms lock securely when down.
- Rotating, removable footrests
Rotate 360° so they can be turned out of the way for easy mounting or dismounting. Incorporates patent pending Clip & Slide mechanism for easy removal**.
- Convenient seat cover storage
The seat cover can be neatly stored at the back of the commode.
* Function patent: ZL 2006 2 0062320.0
Appearance patent: ZL 2006 3 0066473.8
** Other patents pending
|Height||41.3″ (105 cm)|
|Width||23.5″ (60 cm)|
|Depth||30.3″ (77 cm)|
|Width between arms||19.3″ (49 cm)|
|Seat clearance to floor||20″ (51 cm)|
|Maximum user weight||419 lb (190 kg)|
|Dimensions||23.7 × 30.8 × 43 in|