Versatile vessel, can be used in many settings: large emesis basin, irrigation, etc. Cut-out facilitates proximity to patient. Easy to handle: flat bottom surface and cut-out shape. Lightweight and easy to carry.
Size: 10.8″ x 10.8″ x 3.9″ (27.5 x 27.5 cm x 10.0 cm)
Maximum capacity: 1.7 Liters
Practical, hygienic and infection control friendly
- Less risk of cross contamination – singe use vessels.
- Can be used for many applications.
- Soft surface, smooth and warm to the touch, for patient comfort.
- Will not adhere to moist skin.
- Easy to handle, easy to carry and light.
- Stackable – easy to store and separate.
- Fluid resistance standard: PAS29:1999.
- Resistance / impermeability testing > 4 hours
- Resistance temperature 35°C ± 3°C.
- Molded pulp is made from virgin pulp or recycled paper and cardboard waste, rosin, and water.
- Non sterile bulk packaging (recyclable cardboard case).
Minimal impact on the environment:
- Natural, biodegradable, recyclable, non-toxic (even when burnt), water proof, oil resistant, static free, shock absorbent, microwaveable.
- Suitable for disposable in most macerators, if facilities are available.
- Containers made of 100% recycled paper.